Indiana University (IU) researchers say they have confirmed that exercise alone – without any sexual act or fantasy – can produce a female orgasm, a phenomenon they refer to as a “coregasm.”
They are also referred to as an Exercise Induced Orgasm or EIO. Is that anything like, “Old McDonald had a farm. EIEIO”?? Read the story here:
Maybe that is why so many pieces of exercise equipment are sold on TV. You think?
Absolutely Mind Boggling!
- Why, if you’ll please excuse me, I just coregasmed all over my bike shorts (cafewitteveen.wordpress.com)
- Women Plus Exercise Could Equal Orgasm Say Scientists (inquisitr.com)
- Women can have orgasms from exercising, say scientists [Video] (io9.com)
- Women find sexual pleasure in exercising (telegraph.co.uk)
- “Corgasms” Are Real: Study Confirms That Women Do Get Off While Working Out (blisstree.com)
- Women Can Achieve Satisfaction at Sports (socyberty.com)
- Study confirms some women orgasm during exercise – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- doing the coregasm (sexologist-in-training.com)
- Sport It Can Make People Feel Orgasm (socyberty.com)
- Study: Exercise can lead to female orgasm, sexual pleasure – Medical Xpress (drugstoresource.wordpress.com)