I hope so. I have been an animal lover all my life. I grew up with dogs, but knew nothing about cats until after military service when a female black cat decided she wanted to move in and “take over”! LOL!
She was all black. I had no idea what to name a cat, so I just called her “Pretty Girl”. She lived with me until she was about 18-years-old. She taught me a lot about cats, and I learned to appreciate them.
I love dogs, too. People must realize dogs and cats are not alike. They are as different as a cow and a hippo; they both have four legs and a tail, but they do not act similarly, and anyone who expects a cat to act like a dog is being foolish.
I have three cats now, one male and two females. Their names are Jonesy, Missy and Pookie. Jonesy is a very big, orange cat, and is kind of the “boss”. He is a lovable boy. Missy and Pookie were strays I found late one night when they were about 3 months old. The girls are not related, but play like siblings. They all love their daddy and I love them as if they were my kids.
- Donate to a fund to spay and neuter cats and dogs
- Donate to help people like senior citizens get their pets fixed
- Get your pets fixed
Please help by spaying/neutering and/or finding homes for homeless cats and dogs. No dog or cat should spend their life homeless and without a loving human.
- Homeless Cat Management Team Clinic May 20 (portraitsofanimals.wordpress.com)
- City needs clinic to spay or neuter animals (thesudburystar.com)
- ACCENT: When our pets run wild (thesudburystar.com)
- Orem spay and neuter clinic re-opening Saturday (fox13now.com)
- A ‘paws-itive’ approach for dogs (timesleader.com)
- Spay/Neuter vouchers available GCHS (naplesnews.com)