As city council members voted unanimously late Tuesday to ask the U.S. attorney’s office to investigate the recent officer-involved shootings, protesters grew violent outside City Hall.
Some were shut out of the council meeting because there was no more room. They responded by ignoring warnings to disperse and tossing rocks and bottles at police, who fired bean bag rounds and pepper balls.
Officers formed lines to try to contain the crowd as residents set fire to trash cans, taunted police and swarmed a Starbucks, breaking windows. At one point, police shut down a gas station when protesters were seen filling canisters with gas. At least two people were arrested, police Sgt. Bob Dunn said.
I want to know why only non-white races are not able to conduct themselves in a civilized way. Are they not civilized? Are only Caucasians able to live in a civilized manner in a civilized society? And–when non-white races riot, pillage, loot, commit arson, destroy property, assault each other and others–why are they angry that the authorities, namely the police, step in to calm their violent, savage behavior?
Perhaps it is unwise to allow non-white races to live in large communities together in our cities. Maybe, because of their tendencies to be so violent and destructive, they should be sent out to their own “reservations” like the American Indians where they can just riot all they want and kill each other. They certainly have proven they are not able to live civilly in a civilized society.
Absolutely Mind Boggling!
- Unrest in Calif. City After Police Shootings (abcnews.go.com)
- Riot police, protesters clash in Anaheim for 4th night over police shootings – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- Unrest in Calif. city after police shootings (newsok.com)
- Anaheim unrest: 24 arrested, 6 injured in night of violence (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- 24 arrested at police protests in Anaheim, Calif. – USA TODAY (usatoday.com)
- 24 arrested at police protests in Anaheim, Calif. (cnsnews.com)
- Anaheim OIS Lawsuit (kfiam640.com)
- Fatal Calif police shooting stirs distrust, unrest (cnsnews.com)
- Unrest in Calif. city after police shootings (cnsnews.com)
- Calif. police shootings spark 4th night of protest (metronews.ca)
- US attorney to review Anaheim police killings (cnsnews.com)
- US attorney’s office to review deadly Anaheim police shootings after violent … – Washington Post (washingtonpost.com)