As we get closer to the Presidential election, it’s important to remember the rules by which we play. The rules are taken from the Chicago playbook and are called simply, The Chicago Rules. The Chicago Rules are illustrated by the six pictures below.
Obama was asked by the Press if he had ever met the Governor. Obama replied, “I only saw Rod Blagojevich one time, and that was in the stands at a distance at a Chicago Bears football game.”
You Obama worshipers believe him, right? Prepare to see the truth, fools!
You have to understand the world according to Chicago. Chicago is a completely different country when it comes to politics.
There are three rules and a Prime Directive:
- No matter what you see, hear, or do, you don’t know anybody and you know nothing.
- If you capture something on tape or camera, it reveals nothing.
- If you know what everybody else in Chicago knows, you still know nothing.
The Prime Directive: No matter what the vote, the Democrats win the election.
Now, look closely at these pictures, but remember two things: Obama said he never met Blagojevich and according to the three rules above—YOU KNOW NOTHING!
OH MY GOD!!! Could the present President be a LIAR?!! Could it be?!! It certainly appears that way, now doesn’t it?
Okay, let’s see what comments the utterly foolish Obama worshipers offer us anti-Obama voters. I’m sure they will come up with some sort of bullshit to explain this. After all, Democrats and Socialists are full of BS.
- BOOK: Blago claimed $25,000 channeled to Obama (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Trib reporters claim Blago heard that Rezko channeled $25K to Obama (illinoisreview.typepad.com)
- New Book Details New, Bizarre Stories About Blagojevich (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- More Sununu: Obama Campaign a “bunch of liars!” (riehlworldview.com)
- ‘Incredible Irony’: Court Has ‘Declared Obama to Be a Monumental Liar’ (jeenyuscorner.com)