Democratic delegates at their national convention rejected a vote to return God to their platform! It took several voice votes before a 2/3 majority voted to put God back in their platform. And even when they did—Delegates on the Convention floor booed and hissed!
Perhaps since the Democrats embrace homosexual marriage and the indiscriminate killing of human fetuses, it has already chosen a stance against God.
If I had been the Convention Chairman, as was the Mayor of Los Angeles, I would announced on the microphone that I do not want to be a member of a political party that rejects God and would have immediately resigned.
Maybe Barack Obama thinks HE is God.
Or the Anti-Christ.
Your thoughts about this?
- Savage: Dems rejection of God ‘the turning point’ (wnd.com)
- Can You Trust the Democcrats’ Platform? (hennessysview.com)
- 2012 DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION: “God” and Pro-Israel Language Re-Added to Platform (pumabydesign001.com)
- Why DID You Remove God From The Democratic Platform? (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Just in: Democrats update platform with Jerusalem, God reference (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Dems Ram ‘God’ and Jerusalem Back into Platform… (breitbart.com)
- God Removed From DNC Platform (foxcharlotte.com)
- It’s official: Democrat Convention Boos God (riehlworldview.com)