This scenario of our government conducting secret tests on its own citizens has been played out in science fiction movies, conspiracy theory movies, and even in books, but they were only suspicions of despicable government actions until now.
“Local officials were told at the time that the government was testing a smoke screen that could shield St. Louis from aerial observation in case the Russians attacked.”
“But in 1994, the government said the tests were part of a biological weapons program and St. Louis was chosen because it bore some resemblance to Russian cities that the U.S. might attack. The material being sprayed was zinc cadmium sulfide, a fine fluorescent powder.”
There is suspicion that the U.S. Army conducted radiation tests by mixing radiation particles with the zinc cadmium sulfide.
The area selected for testing by the Army was a densely populated slum neighborhood where the population was three-quarters black.
“The Army has admitted only to using blowers to spread the chemical, but Mary Helen Brindell recalled a summer day playing baseball with other kids in the street when a squadron of green Army planes flew close to the ground and dropped a powdery substance. She went inside, washed it off her face and arms, then went back out to play.”
Over the years, Brindell has suffered with and beaten breast cancer, skin cancer, thyroid cancer, and uterine cancer. Four of her 11 siblings died of cancer at relatively young ages. Three months after Brindell’s birth, her father died of cancer.
Follow the link above to read the complete story.
What is Absolutely Mind Boggling is that our government, the U.S. government, would conduct these tests on its own citizens and without the knowledge or approval of those citizens.
What other secret tests has the government conducted that we do not yet know about?
I have said in the past and say it again, sometimes our own government is our worst enemy.
How many other science fiction/conspiracy movies are closer to the truth than we realize?
This action by the government is the epitome of hypocrisy when it pointed its “finger” at Saddam Hussein, the Syrian government, the Chinese government and other governments who have attacked their own citizens!
What other secrets is the government still hiding away? We may never know. Maybe it’s better if we don’t know. Or not.
- Secret Cold War tests in US city raise concerns (ktvb.com)
- U.S. army’s secret chemical testing in poor urban areas during Cold War raising new concerns (theprovince.com)
- US military secretly sprayed radioactive particles in St. Louis and Texas (rt.com)
- Senators, survivors ask: Did Army’s secret Cold War chemical tests in St. Louis slum cause cancers? (mercurynews.com)
- Research says St. Louis residents affected by secret military experiments (thegrio.com)
- U.S. Military Deliberately Exposed Poor St. Louis Residents to Radioactive Chemicals (guardianlv.com)
- Revealed: Army scientists secretly sprayed St Louis with ‘radioactive’ particles for YEARS to test chemical warfare technology (sott.net)