Three teens in Oklahoma were bored. Oh, how they were bored. They didn’t have enough brains or discipline, which should have been taught by their parents, to get a basketball, play a video game, go swimming, play baseball/softball, ride bikes, fly kites, seek a hobby to do like woodworking, volunteer to help someone in the community, so—what did they do?
They murdered an innocent college student who was jogging.
Click on the link to get the full story.
So bored they decided to MURDER an innocent man.
WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO OUR SOCIETY?
So much for ‘time out’. It’s time to take a switch to kids, again. Not mercilessly beat them, but do like my parents did to me: teach me there is a punishment to be suffered for doing bad things. Telling a kid, “Time out, Matthew,” is like hitting them with a feather. It teaches them they can do bad things and there is no serious punishment to endure.
This is just damn unbelievable. It is—
ABSOLUTELY MIND BOGGLING!
- Australian player killed by ‘bored’ teens in Oklahoma City (onlineathens.com)
- Police: Australian player killed by ‘bored’ teens (sacbee.com)
- ‘Bored’ Teens Gun Down Random College Student ‘For The Fun Of It’ (ijreview.com)
- Australian Baseball Player Chris Lane Killed in Oklahoma by Bored Teens (everyjoe.com)
- Oklahoma Shooting: Teens Kill Australian College Student Because They Are Bored (news.softpedia.com)
- Australian college baseball player shot and killed by ‘bored’ Oklahoma teens (theguardian.com)
- College baseball player murdered in Oklahoma by teens who were “bored” (hardballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- Aussie baseball player killed by “bored” Okla. teens, police say – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- Christopher Lane, Australian baseball player, killed by “bored” Okla. teens … – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- ‘We were bored and didn’t have anything to do, so we decided to kill somebody’ (myshieldmyrefuge.wordpress.com)