How STUPID is this woman? Pretty damn stupid!
Texting and driving is a social epidemic and results in thousands of people losing their lives or being injured/maimed.
If you, reader, are texting and driving, you should be punished as severely as drunk drivers. The sad thing is drivers who text and drive think a text message is more important than paying attention as they aim a deadly weapon.
That is what an automobile is: a deadly weapon. And driving is nothing more than aiming that deadly weapon.
“Oh, I can do both,” some idiots say—until they kill someone. Then, there is no ‘taking it back’. Once dead, always dead.
Please—do not text and drive and do not drink and drive.
- Text message sender sued for encouraging distracted driving (reviews.cnet.com)
- School Bus Driver Suspended After Student’s Cellphone Video Shows Her Textng (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Simulator helps teens understand the dangers of texting and driving (lacrossetribune.com)
- News 4 viewer: Truck driver texting, distracted while on I-44 (kmov.com)
- ‘I had to restart my life’: Distracted driving changed one man’s life forever (theprovince.com)
- Sheriff, wireless firms urge drivers to avoid texting while driving (macombdaily.com)