It is both a very tragic event and a very mysterious one. How can one huge jetliner, all the passengers, and every scrap of item on the plane (seat cushions, clothing, bags, plastic eating utensils, maps, airsick bags. . .everything on board such a plane) just—disappear?
It’s gone! And no one knows where it went.
I’ve come up with some possible solutions.
- Russia finally perfected a retractor beam
- Extraterrestrials used their already perfected retractor beam.
- There is a Devil’s Triangle between Malaysia and China.
- The pilot turned on the plane’s secret stealth technology developed by North Korea, causing it to disappear from radar, and landed in North Korea.
- The plane plowed into a tear in the dimension time line barrier causing it to enter another dimension billions of light years from Earth.
- This never really happened. There is a Twilight Zone movie crew on board and all the passengers wanted to be in the movie. Movie debuts on April 1: April Fool’s Day.
- And—being the ominous ‘seventh’ number of possibilities—it is possible the plane suffered a major system malfunction and dove nose first into the ocean, thus taking everything and everyone with it, resulting in no debris and—no survivors.
No, I am not being crass and heartless. I am trying to avoid being negative by accepting only one solution: the seventh one. I am just trying to distract your mind from also accepting number seven.
All those possible solutions from 1-6 are really just as likely as Barack Obama’s approval rating rising above 50%. It will never happen.